Friday, August 12, 2011

My little adventure


Hey cuties! So this is finally my first entry in this blog! I am very happy that I can do this blog because that way , despite being around 8660 kilometers far away from you,  I have the possibility to share some of my impressions, thoughts and discoveries with you. I will try to post on a regular basis so I can keep you at least somewhat up-to-date with what I am currently doing.  




For those who don’t know what I am exactly doing the next five months, I will explain a bit. Monday the 15th of August I will be leaving for my semester abroad in the US.  I’ll be studying in New Orleans, Louisiana on Tulane University. But before doing that, I will take a week off with a couple of friends in Miami. I am so super-excited for this whole experience! And you guys take care, see you in January :)



picture taken in Lagos, Portugal

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, mein Schatz!
    Auch wenn mein Herz heute ein bisschen schwer ist, geh' mit Leichtigkeit und Freude in dein großes Abenteuer. Die Welt gehört dir, take the maximum! Pass gut auf dich auf! Mami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Lisa,

    werde wahrscheinlich doch nach Calgary kommen und anschließend weiterfliegen. Bitte les mal Deinen GMX account.

    Merci, M

    ReplyDelete