Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Welcome to Miami!

Aug. 15th: My day started very early at 2.15a.m. I only slept about an hour! Klaus took me to the airport, lucky me my bag weighed exactly 23,0 kg and I had a good flight to London Heathrow with AUA. From there I headed off to Miami with Virgin Atlantic. Both flights were perfectly on time.  The Boeing 747 seemed to have already passed her best years but the food was good and, more important, I finally made it over the Bermuda Triangle and arrived in Miami :) And guess what I already love Miami Beach! 






2 comments:

  1. Super Fotos, Lisa!
    Bitte melde dich kurz per e-mail.
    Bussi Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Lisa,
    freut mich, dass du gut gelandet bist und schon mit deinen Freundinnen am Strand warst. Ich glaube dort würde es mir auch gefallen :0)
    Viele liebe Grüße von jenseits des großen Sees
    Christa

    ReplyDelete