Thursday, September 1, 2011

My University

Hi lovelies! Today I want to tell you some facts about the university on which I am studying here for a semester, Tulane University. 


It is a private nonsectarian university located in uptown New Orleans. Founded in 1834, Tulane is one of the most highly regarded and selective independent research universities in the United States. Tulane offers degrees in architecture, business, law, liberal arts, medicine, public health and tropical medicine, the sciences and engineering, and social work. It counts around 12.600 students. Tution fees are around 25.000$ per semester. With 4.400 employees, Tulane is the largest employer in New Orleans. (cf: www.tulane.edu)


I am really impressed by this amazingly beautiful and huge university campus. It is in no way comparable to any Austrian university. I feel very happy and regard it as a real privilege to get the chance to experience studying here!
I am also impressed by all the services Tulane offers their students,  the recreation center for example offers nearly all kind of possible sport facilities, including basketball courts, tennis courts, indoor running track, indoor and outdoor pool, sauna … it’s incredible! 

Tomorrow I will tell you more about the classes I am taking. Have a good one! =)

campus map




business school in the background




recreation center
indoor pool

No comments:

Post a Comment