Thursday, January 19, 2012

New House

Hey lovelies!
As promised, I'm gonna show you some pictures of our new house. It came more or less unfurnished so we had to buy a couple of things this week. Fortunately, I didn't spend a lot though because I found the desk on the street :) and the bed was not too expensive. Here we go!

the entrance of our house

my room
my closet
kitchen


Going out on Tuesday:





PS: This seems like a lucky week for me :)  Finally I think I will get in the classes I wanted to and I also got the hours I wanted for the job in the Computer lab. YEAH! I will tell you more about this soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hallo Lisa

    Tolle Neuigkeiten aus Breitenwaida: Herlind und ich sind seit Mittwoch schon glückliche Eltern.

    Unser Ralf ist uuuur süß und brav.

    Und wir werden im Spital Hollabrunn gaaanz toll umsorgt von DEINER Mutti! Sie ist wirklich super, und für uns gut, weil wir ein bissal "Heimvorteil" haben. Wir sind begeistert, wie einfach Sie alles managt und auch noch die beste Hebamme ist.

    Ralf freut sich auch schon, dich kennenzulernen!

    Liebe Grüße von
    Roman und Herlind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ihr 3! :)
    Das freut mich zu hören, Gratulation!!
    Alles Gute für die nächste Zeit (und hoffentlich ruhige Nächte ;) )
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete